This page shows the Research Institutes belonging to College of Economics
|Research Institute of Economics||http://sier.skku.edu/|
|Research Institute of Applied Statistics||http://shb.skku.edu/rias|
|Research Institute of International Trade||http://www.cics.re.kr|
Research Institute of Applied Statistics
Statistics is a growing filed in both theory and application due to the development of computers and various demands from other fields. To fulfill these needs, Sungkyunkwan Research Institute of Applied Statistics has been studying statistical methodologies and supporting research activities of other fields since it was founded in 1991.
- Sampling design, questionnaire design, and analysis for surveys
- Counseling and education related to the statistical problems of the real world
- Collection and dissemination of materials related to statistics
- Research and teaching of statistical softwares
- Seminars and lectures from eminent statisticians
- Design and realization of building and managing databases for statistical purposes
- Information sharing and collaboration with other institutes
- Publication of "Statistical Study"
4F Room No.417 Dasan Hall of Economics
25-2, Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03063, Korea