This page shows the Research Institutes belonging to College of Economics
|Research Institute of Economics||http://sier.skku.edu/|
|Research Institute of Applied Statistics||http://shb.skku.edu/rias|
|Research Institute of International Trade||http://www.cics.re.kr|
Research Institute of Economics
The Economic Research Institute (ERI) of SungKyunKwan University (SKKU) is managed by the Faculty of Economics and graduate students to develop research about economic phenomenons.
Aims and Purposes
- ERI leads economic research of Sungkyunkwan University.
- ERI develops research projects about the Korean economy.
- ERI supports research activities to produce outstanding graduate students
Activites at ERI
The following three seminar series are funded by ERI:
- Sungkyunkwan University ‘Wednesday Brownback Seminar’ (With CERK)
- Sungkyunkwan University Regular Seminar (With Sungkyunkwan University)
- Sungkyunkwan University ‘Graduate Student Research Symposium’
Research project activities:
- Besides 34 research projects, the Faculty of Economics of ERI, publishes papers in economic journals
7F Room No. 714, Toegye Hall of Humanities
25-2, Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03063, Korea