Application / Admission Timeline
|Spring Semester Application||Fall Semester Application|
|Admission Guide Releases||October||April|
|Application Period||October ~ November||April ~ May|
|Announcement of Admission Result||December||June|
Please find the exact schedule of each semester on the 'Admissions Office' Website.
- The College of Economics has four Graduate Programs: Economics, Statistics, Quantitative Applied Economics, and International Trade.
- Each department has a seperate admission interview.
- International Trade has an additional admission test.
- Click HERE to see more details on Addmission Requirements, Required Documents, Tuition, etc.
- For more information, contact the Office of the College of Economics.
A. Degree (Applicants must meet one of the conditions below)
(1) Master's/ Combined Master's & Doctoral course applicants
- ① Those who have earned a Bachelor's degree.
- ② Those who are expected to earn a Bachelor's degree
(2) Doctoral course applicants
- ① Those who have earned a Master's degree.
- ② Those who are expected to earn a Master's degree
B. Nationality (Applicants must meet one of the conditions below)
(1) Those who have foreign citizenship and who have parents that also do.
(2) Applicants with foreign citizenship and have completed entire education courses (elementary, junior high, high school, and university) outside of Korea.
(3) Applicants who are citizens of Korea and have completed entire education courses (elementary, junior high, high school, and university) outside of Korea.
(4) Applicants who are new settlers from North Korea.
C. Academic Requirements
(1) Applicants with high academic achievement from their previous universities.
(2) Applicants who have earned TOPIK level 3 or above.
(3) Applicants who have earned TOEFL 530, CBT 197, iBT 71, IELTS 5.5, TEPS 600 or above.
(4) Applicants who meet one of the conditions below.
- ① Applicants who are native English speakers.
- ② Applicants who have completed their secondary or higher education in English speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, etc).
- ③ Applicants whose major is Korean Language in foreign universities.
- ④ Applicants who have obtained a degree in Korean education courses.
(5) Applicants who have been approved based on their language ability, by the departments that they have applied to.
Applicants must meet at least one condition from above. Students must meet at least one condition from 1, 2 or 3.
If they do not, they are also eligible if they meet conditions 4 or 5.
SKKU, Office of International Student Services
International Hall, 90212
25-2, Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea