[KIRD] Invitation to the training course <Understanding of Korea’s R&D> for foreign researchers
Greetings from the Korea Institute of Human Resources Development in Science and Technology (KIRD).
KIRD is a government-funded research institute, which provides various training courses and performs the investigation/policy research necessary for the self-development and innovation of the human resources in the field of science and technology (S&T).
We would like to introduce you the training course <Understanding R&D in Korea> for foreign researchers.
Here is an outline:
1. Course title: Understanding R&D in Korea
2. Purpose: To enhance foreign researchers’ understanding of Korean R&D environment, which will be conducive to efficient acclimatization and helpful for joint research activities with Korean researchers
3. Date: April 5 , 2019 (Fri.), 10am ~ 5pm
4. Venue: (Seoul) The Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies (KOFST)
5. Attendees: Foreign researchers working for government-funded or public research institutes (including S&T-specialized universities such as KAIST)
6. Cost: Free of charge (lunch included)
7. How to apply: Fill in the attached application form and e-mail it to kchoi @kird.re.kr within the application period (~ April 3).
* English will be used for the duration of the course.
For more details, please refer to the attached course guide file.
We hope you may be interested in attending our training course.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Course Guide <Understanding of Korea’s R&D>
2. Course Application Form