1. Graduate School-Affiliated scholarship This scholarship is for students with excellent academic records among those with bachelor's degrees who plan to enter the combined bachelor and master degree programs or general graduate school or with master's degrees who plan to enter the ph.D programs.
2. Scale : About 100 students for the fall semester 2019 (About 300students a year)
3. Qualification for application (※Students who meet all of the following conditions ①, ② and ③)
① Those who are scheduled to go to the General Graduate School (including interdisciplinary courses) of SKKU or those who are planning to go to the professional graduate school (academic research field) or who has mad a change on their degree program for the related semester ※ Application for general / international students(1st Round) is compulsory.
▸Undergraduate students: Expected to graduate in February, 2020 and scheduled to enter graduate school in March, 2020 [Master’s program and Combined Master & Ph.D program type 1] .Or expected to graduate in August, 2019 and scheduled to enter the graduate school in September, 2019 [Master’s degree and Combined Master & Ph.D. program type 2] ▸Graduate students: Expected to graduate in February, 2020 and scheduled to enter Ph.D program in March 2020 [Ph.D type 1] Or expected to acquire master’s degree in August 2019 and scheduled to enter Ph.D program in September 2019 [Ph.D type 2]
② Reference letter by the dean of the graduate school or faculty professors ③ Academic Performance Requirement - Students expected to enter Master’s and combined Master’s & Ph.D Program: GPA over 3.50 - Students expected to join Ph.D programs: GPA over 3.5 during undergraduate school and GPA over 4.0 during graduate school ※ Those who fail to meet the standard of academic performance is still possible to apply (Comprehensive evaluation by research performance and other activities while attending school)
4. Application Procedure 1) Submission period: April. 1st (Mon.) ~ 27th (Sat.), 2019 2) Required documents (※ Form of Recommendation letter is attached) - SKKU students: Recommendation letter - Student of other universities: Recommendation letter, Trancscript of Bachelors and master's degree ※ If there is research performance and internal/external/activity details, evidence must be submitted together ※ Transfer students must submit transcript of previously enrolled university 3) Document submission: Administration office of department one is applying for 4) Result announcement: 2019. 5. 9.
5. Inquiry: Graduate school Team(02-740-1724)
6. Please refer to the attached file for detailed information